• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My Short/Please give me some Critiques and criticisms

Very nice. That made my day :)

The shots are a bit too closeup, the shallow DOF is a bit extreme, it's a bit shaky at times, and it's a bit underexposed/not lit well. But it was cute, and funny, and clever.

cute. Might want to watch the audio levels though. She's already difficult to understand, and to hear.. the music was a bit too loud in comparison with her voice for me.

I thought this was brilliant Ryan! I would of changed one thing, at that was hearing and possibly seeing the female parental unit in this short. Other than that, I like it.

that was cute.

I had idea where kids of 3/5 yr old utter great lines of great actors in the movie.(impersonating without wearing fancy dress)

like , robert denaro,
alpachino,
jack nicholson,
Meryl streep,
Clint east wood ,
Kate winslet and so on...

Thanks everyone for the compliments and the advice. It means a lot to me. Cannot grow as a filmmaker without honest truth and outside perspective. Again, thank you!

Very Very funny and sweet!!
I like the idea and above all the editing... cuts are pleasant!
I have a question: i've noticed the good quality of the high dynamic range... Did you obtained it in post production or did you use a mod?
Thank you

Back