• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

2006 Wreck-beach International Film Festival

Ahoy! IndieTalk is an official sponsor. Hopefully a lot of members will submit and attend. It looks like a blast! I will try to make it.

Its looking like a great fest shaping up...peeps from Montreal, New York, Ohio, and now Nutz from Florida !! Great stufff...I look forward to meeting you all ..we have a good variety of films coming in ,still a few months until submission deadline ..If anyone knows Bruce Campbell can you ask him to email me..?
captain..._/)...

Ahoy Capitan, I got a 7 mins shorts, is that too late to send it over? (It should be done by this weekend, pending music).

July first is the deadline Johnny,,,so yes theres lots of time to get your short in.Its great were getting so many seasoned filmmakers like yourself submitting ,,thanks again Johnny!

Time Flies

Ahoys all,
I just wanted to take a moment to remind filmmakers about our July first deadline..Get your films in now and dont be disapointed You know how time flies especially when your having fun..

Back