• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Music Video needed

Hi,

My name's Brian and I'm an aspiring music producer from Dublin (Ireland) under the alias Snowyman*. I am posting on the site in search of a music video for my most recent song 'Passing By'. The genre is chilled electronic and it is quite ambient. The other tags I have included on the track are instrumental, atmospheric and idm to provoke a wider audience, but music is music regardless of the genre-groupings if you ask me.

In my opinion, this track would be well suited to a short indie film, hence the post on the site.. The song's length is 5:03 and fades out towards the end. Ultimately, the song will end up on my youtube channel, but I would rather have a good quality music video for it rather than just an image. Of course credit will be due to the filmmaker (if I am fortunate enough to find one), but all of those issues can be resolved once in contact.

So, if you're in any way interested, please check out the song on my Soundcloud (link below) and get in contact with me by email.

https://soundcloud.com/thesnowyman/passing-by

Regards,
Snowyman*

Back