• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Teaser Trailer for my indie-comedy short fillm.

Hi All,

If you had a minute and a half to watch this teaser trailer we shot on a Red last week. I am a new filmmaker so any feedback would be terrific, but the final product will look a lot nicer as I didn't do really any colorization with my editor yet, just wanted to get it out there to showcase my friend Erich Skelton's amazing music. Thanks!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29AyD9dSK0Q

John Kelmer

First thing I noticed was horrible colour banding its on the skin, tie and shirt.

Second thing I didn't get it all I watched was someone driving with cake falling in their lap?

I'd call it just a clip and not a trailer..

Unless your film is just of him driving and the cake falling in his lap? :s

thanks

hi 8salacious9,
thanks again for the feedback. you are right it is certainly not a trailer, but thought maybe "teaser" was a better work for whatever was in between a clip and trailer (hard to believe there is so much of this lingo out there). We just shot this last week and i edited it myself, but im having a real editor come in an color and fix all of it before the final ~15 minute film. i appreciate you taking the time to watch!

hi 8salacious9,
thanks again for the feedback. you are right it is certainly not a trailer, but thought maybe "teaser" was a better work for whatever was in between a clip and trailer (hard to believe there is so much of this lingo out there). We just shot this last week and i edited it myself, but im having a real editor come in an color and fix all of it before the final ~15 minute film. i appreciate you taking the time to watch!

no problem look forward to the final results.

Back