Hello!

Hey IndieTalkers, how are you? I'm Zac, I signed up to this site a while back, and as predicted in my first post, soon fell out with the idea of the world of film-making. I wanted to do something to do with films, but didn't have the motivation. And now I do, yay. A little about myself, i'm 15 years old from England, and I've got something called social anxiety or SA for short. It means I'm terrified of people social situations, stuff like that. And i'm doing exposure therapy, basically putting myself in those situations, and I figured I liked the idea of film-making before, it's a good place to stick myself in with groups of people. So here I am, to be honest I'm not sure what part of film i'd be interested in,I know editing's now for me (a big pat on the back for the guys that edit, you've got a thousand times more patience than me) so it's a toss up between writing, directing and acting, perhaps all three if I'm talented enough ;). I look forward to meeting you, and sorry for the very long post.

Back