Hello, writer/director from New York

I'm a writer/director from New York. I've made two feature films and several shorts. My first feature was shown at the New Filmmakers Series in New York and got a great review. I just completed my second feature, based on a Dostoevsky short story, "White Nights." My screenplays have won two three first place awards at two different film festivals as well as several finalist awards. I'm also the author of over 20 books on psychology, philosophy, poetry and fiction. I make my living teaching college and doing psychotherapy. Glad to find this forum.

I'm a writer/director from New York. I've made two feature films and several shorts. My first feature was shown at the New Filmmakers Series in New York and got a great review. I just completed my second feature, based on a Dostoevsky short story, "White Nights." My screenplays have won two three first place awards at two different film festivals as well as several finalist awards. I'm also the author of over 20 books on psychology, philosophy, poetry and fiction. I make my living teaching college and doing psychotherapy. Glad to find this forum.

Where in NY?

Back