• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch At Pokes Request

Awesome flick
smiley_pac.gif

Best bit is when he mentions how the boots were the turning point, in his decision. Taps them with his stick. Rar!

Oh man. I caught that when I was in the right mood. That was hillarious. Taunting people in the parking lot...the dream about riding the rooster. I was almost wiping tears. Priceless.

Christopher said:
Warning! 90% cheese. For you Poke!

Be gentle it was done in less than two weeks for NYC midnight madness contest. Our topick was a Mocumentary about an Amateur Magician

Amature Magician

Toxzy

That was great, funny as hell. :lol: wow, i almost peed myself.

In the interest of being gentle ... I feel this came up a just a tad bit short. It had some very funny moments, sure. But there were too many long pauses. And I think the lighting in the interview could have been better.

But like I said, it had it's moments. A couple I liked were:

"A-stound-ing!"

and

"Do you know what it's like to smell your face melting?"

Anyway, it was funny, and getting anything done in two weeks is an acomplishment for sure.

Poke

Last edited:
I thought it was great.

If you cut it down and just made it tighter I think it would be the kind of thing to submit to the Daily Show or something to show your capabilities in producing a great and hilarious documentary/interview segment.

A lot of filler in-between jokes, but the material is great. I agree that the boots being the turning point is great.

Interesting comments, thanks, good or bad.

The idea was that if this was a Mocumentary about an amateur magician, the person producing it would probly be amateur due to his chosen topic "Amateur Magician". So the production values would be similar to local TV show, cheesy music, bad lighting, etc. This is were Walter Mundo comes in. A wannabe reporter doing offbeat topics, you know that guy we all fear someone who never quit made it but won't be defeated.

:lol:

Last edited:
Back