• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch movie quiz christmas greeting...

Every year I get to make a christmas video card for my company. 2007 - lip dub to fairytalee of new york, 2008 - food fight with a 1000 fps Pahantom camera, last year a compositon made of kids instruments and this year a MOVIE QUIZ! Just watch the film and see if you can guess the voices and the films... then click on the link for the answers, good luck...

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner...

http://www.vimeo.com/17758575

This is like our Name that Quote game, on steroids.

1. Shrek
2. Hmm, well, there's no doubt who the actor is, but the movie? I'm gonna guess It's a Wonderful Life.
3. ?
4. ?
5. Toy Story
6. Guessing -- Freaky Friday?
7. I don't remember a Scharzenegger movie with a character named Sully. Okay, I'll guess, um...True Lies
8. Goodfellas
9. Pulp Fiction
10. ?
11. ?
12. Sleepless in Seattle.
13. ?
14. ?
15. Christmas Carol

I thought you said there were 17. I guess you also meant the logo at the front, which is of course Wizard of Oz.

Oh, there's the 17th. Haha. Ferris Bueller.

I feel pretty good about this one. Here's my list:

1 The Wizard of Oz

2 Shrek

3 It's a Wonderful Life

4 Mary Poppins

5 that sounded like Peter Sellers, not sure about the movie...

6 Toy Story

7 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

8 No idea

9 Goodfellas

10 Pulp Fiction? If not, it's Sam Jackson in some Tarantino film

11 Bridget Jones' Diary

12 no idea

13 When Harry Met Sally

14 Arthur

15 Love Actually?

16 Muppet Christmas Carol

17 Ferris Bueller's Day Off?

Great job filming it, as well. I love your choices, very entertaining and nice to look at.

Now to go read the answers..

Yay! I got 13! Can't believe I missed 12. That's one of my favorite movies. I'm kind of confused though, what movie was the 'group photo' line from? Or was that just setup for the Last Supper pose?

Last edited:
1.) Shrek
2.)
3.)
4.) Withnail and I
5.) Toy Story
6.) Harry Potter 2
7.) Eeek, I know this one...
8.) Goodfellas
9.)
10.) Bridget Jones' Diary
11.)
12.) When Harry met Sally
13.)
14.)
15.) Muppets' Christmas Carol?

That was good, thanks for posting it... I didn't do too well, but I was almost there with all of them... :blush:

Back