• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Samples from past and present...

As I chime in on other threads (so many!) and comment on the work or simply add to the discussion, I wanted to make some of my own writing and/or directing samples readily available for folks to view. The link below should do the trick.

http://www.flickerpictures.com/fppresents.htm

I am always open to feedback.* The more constructive, the better. ; )

See ya 'round!

Jeff

* closed on Mondays

'On the Fringe' is a fantastic work. I'm also waiting for 'The Sleeping Deep'. I've read the script and it's amazing!
'The Star Tree' is another one I'm looking to see, ultimately, animated. 'Worn' is a beautifully sublime, black and white study. I'm always impressed with your work, Jeff! Thanks for posting the link.

Zensteve -- currently The Sleeping Deep script is being considered by a kick-ass lit managing co. in Hollywood. Very reputable and legit, but I can't count any chickens yet. They could easily pass on it. Fingers crossed big time! I'll post here with any news worth sharing.

Bird -- Thanks : ) I am finally getting footage from the 2nd feature I directed Bramble in the Quayside back in August 2008, so I'll be cutting a few scenes together and posting soon.

Back