"Hi" from Telford, Shropshire... UK

Hello All,

My name is Ian. located in Telford, Shropshire, UK

I used to shoot on St8mm back in the early 70s and later on 16mm... turned to SVHS in the 80s-90 then DV and HD.
I have DV and HD video cameras and a DSLR that i am getting used to and have done a couple of Music videos with.
I use PC Edtiting software (Sony Vegas), and Adobe Audition for audio recording.

In 2014 i am planning to shoot a couple of documentary programs and a couple of comedy shorts... currently auditioning for a presenter/actor and co-producer.

I have no real commercial ambitions... Youtube is fine, but do not rule anything out...lol

Cheers,

Ian.

Hey there!

Welcome to the forum. It's a pretty friendly place to come and chat and get some hints and tips.

I'm not a million miles from you; just south of Birmingham....

Keep us up to date with what you're up to.

:)

Thanks mad_hatter,
Just finding my way around the site at the moment.

My first project for 2014 is going to be a Docu/Drama about the Abuse and Murder of a 10 year old girl back in the 1880s... She was local to this area and it is said that her ghost haunts a local beauty spot..
This is part of a program that includes teaming up with a local Paranormal investigation group and accompanying them on some of their investigations (I will have a Presenter for this series of programs).

This project will be followed with a series of "Local Travel" shorts.

A couple of Comedy Sketches for an entertainer/comedian friend, and a couple of music videos for others.

:)

Back