will compose original music for your film for free

I have a passion for creating all kinds of music. I would really like to work with a filmmaker and compose an original soundtrack for a short film.

I will work for free - just film credit - unless of course the movie was sold for a profit someday but we can discuss that later.

I have experience with virtually any genre of music you can name.

If you or someone you know is working on an independent film and would potentially be interested, drop me a line. my email address is anonymoushero1 at gmail.

I am not currently filming anything but what do you have a portfolio of some sort? A youtube channel or website where I can view your past work?

I am not currently filming anything but what do you have a portfolio of some sort? A youtube channel or website where I can view your past work?

I am posting some things to a website currently and I'll post the link in the next day or 2, however it will be purely music files, no video.

I will work for free - just film credit - unless of course the movie was sold for a profit someday but we can discuss that later.

l
Very generous offer! However, you might want to discuss this deferred payment (based on profit) up front, and disclosed in a written agreement.

Very generous offer! However, you might want to discuss this deferred payment (based on profit) up front, and disclosed in a written agreement.

I plan on doing so before I begin the composing process. For now I just want to find a project that seems like a good fit!! Thanks for the tip :)

Back