• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Cursed Waters Teaser Trailer

Cursed Waters hitting a Big Wave?

Hey everyone!

Look what I just came across...

http://www.fangoria.com/news_article.php?id=2034

This is huge! Fangoria is a nation-wide magazine! I got an email from them and they want to keep updated with the movie so they can do a bigger story on it at a later date. The waters are flowing in the right direction folks! :) More as it happens... :wink:

pokewowplayer1 said:
Bloody Girls in Bikinis!

Nice.

Poke =P~
That's a wierd fettish, but hey...what ever floats your boat! :lol:

Just kidding, haha. That girl freaked me out man! I want to see the movie...it looks scary!

Congrats on the article!

Good teaser

Good teaser ! And as Scooter said, good music - that really makes it (for me... I'm an old fart and bikinis don't mean what they used to)

hey nice trailer, but can i ask you what you used for blood? Once we finish my script a friend and i are going to film a horror(Zombie :) ) film, right now we were gonna go with Karo syrup like in evil dead..but if you've got somehting better let me in on it!

1 Quart Karo
1 Cup Peanut Butter (Creamy)
Quarter-cup Liquid Soap ("No suds" type)

Red food colouring. (lots)
Blue food colouring. (a bit)
Yellow food colouring. (a bit)

The peanut butter adds thickness, and can add to that "clotted" look.
The liquid soap makes cleanup a snap.
The blue & yellow food colourings are optional, but fun to play with to get that shade of red "just right".

I forgot where I originally got this from.

8)

What Zen said. That's the pretty basic blood mixture. You can play around with it to get different colors and looks. But that's how you get it. Thanks for sharing that with us Zen. :)

You could also just cut the person who is supposed to be bleeding. We did that on one of my shorts. The law suit wasn't that bad.

Poke

pokewowplayer1 said:
You could also just cut the person who is supposed to be bleeding. We did that on one of my shorts. The law suit wasn't that bad.

Poke
:-#

Back