Most Exciting Fall movies

What is everyone looking forward to most as we move into fall? I can't wait to see Jeff Nichols' follow-up to Shotgun Stories, Take Shelter. It looks amazing.

Immortals directed by Tarsem. I enjoyed the Cell and LOVED the Fall. I also have a thing for labyrinths. I cannot put into words how much I want to see this. Also, on the same day, looking forward to 11.11.11 directed by Darren Lynn Bousman.

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo!

I'm a Fincher (not Fight Club) fanboy so I'm psyched about this film. The teaser trailer was U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E and the full trailer was really, really good. My expectations are high.

Also looking forward to Tintin.

I have press accreditation for the London Film Festival this October but I can't go to anything because of my Uni commitments :( There are some great films showing there...

Immortals directed by Tarsem. I enjoyed the Cell and LOVED the Fall. I also have a thing for labyrinths. I cannot put into words how much I want to see this. Also, on the same day, looking forward to 11.11.11 directed by Darren Lynn Bousman.

Me 2,

I heard on redletermedia that Drive is realy good( it comes here in November)

So...maby I wil watch it....

I have to say that I'm really, really eager to see Like Crazy. I hadn't really checked it out until it was posted here, but after watching the trailers, I'm really psyched to see it.

This looks soooooo coool!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VdONYkKFmQ

God, I hope the producers of 300 don't give us another Sucker Punch.

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo!

I'm a Fincher (not Fight Club) fanboy so I'm psyched about this film. The teaser trailer was U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E and the full trailer was really, really good. My expectations are high.

Is this a remake of the original?

I just saw 'Ides of March' last night. Pretty great film, shot well and Gosling is a great actor.. Anonymous looks interesting...

Back