Drunken post - Meaning of life

Hell yeah! I drunken posted last week..your turn.

Life is pointless. What can you ever really say you achieved in life? Will it actually matter...ever? No one will even know you existed after like 10 years of you being dead.

The meaning of life.... YOLO.

Hell yeah! I drunken posted last week..your turn.

Life is pointless. What can you ever really say you achieved in life? Will it actually matter...ever? No one will even know you existed after like 10 years of you being dead.

The meaning of life.... YOLO.

I think its 'life is what you make it' for me. And at the moment, this rum is my life. Everyone else is busy, so why not drink eh? It'll make me more interesting.

I can't imagine being drunk and sitting at my computer.

Although, recent history suggests that'd probably be a better option...

I'm generally a movies rather than books guy (except for Douglas Adams, who was a wonderfully visual wordsmith... so one should really read the Hitchhiker's 4-book trilogy... and the "Dirk Gentry Holistic Detective Agency" series.

I enjoyed the Avengers... confused why it wasn't 'scope though I wanted it to be even bigger (little gripe). I'm going to go see it again (new job allows me to watch as much at the cinema as my schedule will allow!

Film? Bah!

Read the books!

Also radio plays.

I'm wearing a douglas adams t-shirt right now!

addendum: now that I'm a bit tipsy. If I had a nickel for every time I drank and ended up online...I used to have a no-sober-IRC policy....
catching Avengers tomorrow morning. As to the meaning of life (and knightly, there are five books in that trilogy! "Mostly Harmless" is fantastic, and the radio version even gives it a happy ending!), in honor of Mr. Whedon and Avengers we'll give a bit of existentialism from Angel:
"If nothing we do matters, all that matters is what we do"

Last edited:
Back