• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Burning Faith Screenplay

This is something that struck me:

MARY
You need to forgive him.

Nathanael's dialogue here could be cut as it's exposition the
reader/audience has already read/seen,
and in terms of the character's perspectives they would know what they're
talking about without Nathanael needing to mention the event.

NATHANAEL
Hershel is the reason why Philip and I lost our father. That was his decision to make his son work in a gold mine. I still blame him for the accident.

Last edited:
This is something that struck me:

MARY
You need to forgive him.

Nathanael's dialogue here could be cut as it's exposition the
reader/audience has already read/seen,
and in terms of the character's perspectives they would know what they're
talking about without Nathanael needing to mention the event.

NATHANAEL
Hershel is the reason why Philip and I lost our father. That was his decision to make his son work in a gold mine. I still blame him for the accident.

Thanks for the feedback! We added the accident to the script today, I missed that and should of changed it.
Thank you for pointing it out though!

Hello.

I posted an earlier version of this. I've added more and made a lot of improvements.
I just wanted some feedback. Thanks!

LOGLINE: A young man defends his Grandfather from his deranged brother who has been blinded by his faith.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KNXMZCnOs-hjO3IFAWIFpugIrjRNNHmWLLfBj3aOTsQ/edit

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I have made a lot of changes to my previous screenplay. I did not want to make another thread so hopefully I can continue to get more feedback here. You can find the changes through the same link.

Thanks guys.

Back