Now that Disney owns Star Wars ...

GTFO
smiley_hatchetkiller.gif

:lol::lol::lol: Agreed.

i'm comfortable with my opinions being in the minority :D and I draw a distinction between taste and quality...I don't think it was a great movie, but let's be fair: most of the Indiana Jones films are pretty hokey. Love them to death though!

A couple things...

Abrams ST is NOT Star Trek... and thank God...

I'm a huge, huge, huge ST fan... and having recently watched all the episodes again and a few of the movies... what JJ Abrams is doing is SAVING ST for a new generation (pun intended)... I bet you can't watch ST: Generations and NOT want to poke your eyes out...

and that said... the SW fan boys will never be happy... Episodes I, II and III were fine for what they were and only zealots comparing them to IV, V and VI had to unbunch their panties...

so I really, really, really wish Abrams would say FTW and scrap this EP VII nonsense and take it to the place this franchise needs to go... to the origins... give us DARTH BANE!

I liked Crystal Skull, too, for the most part, apart from a certain young actor. Did they need to put him in there to appeal to the coveted kid audience?

Bleh. But.

Back