• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch 心 - (Heart) - a 48 hour film project

My submission to the 48 hour film project - Kaohsiung, Taiwan. Synopsis: An up and coming reporter uses a romantic encounter with a heart surgeon to get the inside track on an organ transplant feature he's working on. The heart surgeon finds out the truth, and works with her friend to get revenge. The reporter soon finds that revenge is a dish best served....grilled! a dark comedy short film from "What Up, Kaohsiung?"

http://vimeo.com/24703350

constructive critiques welcomed

Don't you love the 48HFP? So much fun. Good job getting this movie done, in such a short period of time.

My constructive critique? To be honest, I feel like you kinda just skipped over the basics of filmmaking, opting to instead just grab a camera and start shooting. Instincts can go a long way, but this movie falls short in that it doesn't flow very well. It feels like it's been "Sweded".

In my opinion, the first place to start is in camera work. Photography 101. Then, start learning how to shoot a scene that will cut together well.

Anyway, keep it up, and best wishes!

totally agree with your critique, I know that I don't know Jack about photography....and now that I'm no longer burdened with a job, I plan on pouring a lot more energy into the craft.

Back