• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

From Modern Life?....

Fixers Web Site

FIXERS Website Launched!

The website for the ‘fIXers’, the second feature from Modern Life? and director Ross Boyask is now live at www.fixersthemovie.co.uk

With videos, images and a chance to interact with the cast and crew www.fixersthemovie.co.uk is a unique look at how an Independent action feature is made!

‘fIXers’ is the story of Tom Vaughn, an ex-cop who has to return home to avenge the death of his brother Rick, at the hands of an elite police team called the ‘fIXers’.

The film, produced by UK producer Phil Hobden and multi-award winning producer David Hannay (whose film ‘The Man From Hong Kong’ was a key inspiration for ‘Kill Bill’) starts production in 2006 and stars Brendan Carr, Terry Stone, John Rackham, Gordon Alexander and Glenn Salvage. The film will also feature an extended cameo by a US genre actor.

I'd be interested in all your feedback please!!!!

Rather nice site actually, flashy. Shows the benefits to having computer geniuses on board :D

And the film itself sounds interesting, will be interested to hear more about it

I'm a bit pissed. I went to Blockbuster tonight to rent Left For Dead and they didn't have a copy, even though they have it on their website. :grumpy:

I may buy a copy. ;)

Yeah heard that a lot. Try buying from Deep Discount DVD or Overstock bioth have it for around $10. Otherwise Netflix are renting it also. Thanks for the support!

Fixersthemovie.co.uk UPDATED!

We have done a major updated on here.

With a new design, new look, new images and loads of new content!

Let me know what you think!

Back