• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch All Dogs Go To Heaven?

Hi Guys,

Song's quite fun, and the character designs are good.

I've watched a couple of videos of yours on the youtube and you seem to be improving but I would say this seems to be a step back. Did you not have much time on this project? How long did it take if you don't mind me asking?

A couple of things that would really improve it:

Colour grading your shots and matching the characters to the environments. Also adding a touch of grain would help blend them together and make it look less like still photographs.

There are some big pauses as well were nothing happens.

27 seconds in when he falls of the pier his feet aren't off the edge of the screen and everything just hangs there. A lot of the composition is very flat. 2:29 (police line scene) is the exception.

You've definitely got the basics in other videos you've done, but I think what you should do is practice things like walk cycles and other essentials.

Keep going though.

I know this is a bit of a harsh crit, but I'm trying to help. :)

Back