Hi everyone, new member and musician here :)

Hi,

My name is Tim George, I'm a singer-songwriter and musician from Northampton, England. I've always had a love for film since I was a kid, playing around with filmmaking with friends when we were teenagers.

I would love to get involved with the music/soundtrack side of short films if possible. Instrumental scores, original songs written for a specific project or just offering my catalogue of songs to the community.

I'm happy to work with peoples projects free of charge, all I would ask for is a credit :)

I'm in the process of putting together a portfolio of instrumental samples for multiple genres. I have all the kit required to make any style of music. I play guitar, bass, piano and a little drums. Also a full midi set up for string sections, atmospheric swells etc.

I look forward to chatting to you all, and hopefully helping some of you out with your movie projects :)

My song catalogue can be found at www.timgeorgemusic.com/music, if there's anything you like and want to use (free of charge) just let me know.

All the best,

Tim

Last edited:
Back