• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Best time of the year!

Hi.

Summer is coming and it is perfect time to shoot some film. Some people have more free time and weather even here is better.

I am 24 -years old filmmaker from Finland. I was here before starting project and It went well. Except our recorder was broken and it messed all our sound, but now we have new ones and we are back in game. I was working 5-years as media-assistant and now I am studying business. So I think I know some nice people and I have now new ideas to fund project. I like to tell more about my self privately.

I am not so good in writing particularly in dialog so it would be nice to have some one who is interested to write and have passion to write. I understand about story telling and I will be coaching you to develop the story and get new ideas. Don't worry I am not the guy who chance every day every thing. I was thinking to do 15-30 minutes short film pilot for longer movie or if some one have already some longer script ready, but here is not so much time before summer. So longer script need more effort to get done and in worst case more money.

I can't offer money and I don't want to promise things what I can't certainly keep, but I offer to possibility work with new people, If we going to sell film we give a share of profits, but I think if we do short film, making money is all most impossible and the hole point to do this is that we have team ready and some where there is writer who want some body to do the film. I hope that you understand basic Screenwriting format and basic story telling.

I have some ideas, but I am ready for ideas. Contact me with email: elemental91@hotmail.com

I think that now is hard to sell any drama TV-series in Finland, because they want to do things cheap as possible, but I have seen trend that some movies was before short movie and then they get money for full length. Its typical when the movie is genre movie, because it is big risk to some action or triller movie in Finland now. Its easier to do some bigger movie when you have fan base before.

I have a thriller concept, now when I think of it, that first off would work well as a short. Could give it some more thoughts if you're interested. Would have to develop it a bit further so that the whole feature concept is crystal clear.

Back