guilty plessures

What is your guilty plessure movie? Come on everyone has a guilty pleasure moive (some like me have several) a movie that we love to watch but hate to admit it. So come on what's yours. Mine, sadly, is The Notebook.
Dont judge me

Last edited:
I'm a horror fan, I have loads...

I'm a huge Rob Zombie fan. Despite the fact that everybody seemed to hate hos 'Halloween' films, I really enjoy them.

I watch "Always" with Richard Dryfuss and John Goodman anytime it comes on. It's a chick flick but I like the planes in it.

"Open Range" and "The Outlaw Josey Wales" are favorites too.

Sucker Punch is an awesome movie, and I don't care who knows it.
smiley_creepy.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAnnWoXD2tI

I feel no guilt. There's a difference between quality and taste, and I think it's more than okay to like a movie you don't think is a good movie. Because of that, I have no problem with liking films others don't, and not liking ones they do without thinking my taste is better than theirs. Just different.

All that said, I'm right there with Zensteve on Sucker Punch.

Sucker Punch is definitely one of them. I'm kinda glad it's just a collection of stunning visuals, it could be a pretty damn depressing movie if you actually started giving a crap about the characters!
Starship Troopers is another one for me for some odd reason, except that one I do wish had some decent acting, and a story, and a plot, and ... yeah. On my "try to remake one day" list.

CraigL

Back