• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Wrote a collaborative screenplay program for Google Drive, looking for feedback

Folks, I've spent the last 10-11 months writing a collaborative online screenplay program for working on scripts in Google Drive. I'm not trying to compete with Final-Draft etc, for now it's just for working together on the actual script (we use Docs for outlining). We've been using it for a while, and I'd really like to get other people to check it out, see what they think, and if possible, get some feedback and ideas?

https://youmescript.com

Thanks a lot.
Jake L.

Oh, and NickClapper, just spotted the "London", and thought I'd mention that a GB English dictionary is on its way. There will also be a BBC film layout standard (A4 etc), but not immediately. Write a feature, it should be there long before you want to send it out.

Folks, I've added some new English-language dictionaries: US, UK, Canada and Australia. Let me know if you find any issues or troubles, and if you have a burning need for any other languages, let me know that too. Thanks, and a very happy new year to everyone.

Back