Girl from Germany is searching for a film

Hey Guys,

I' m Cecili from Germany. I'm searching for an unkbown film. My english is not the best, so sorry for all the mistakes.
Can you help me to find the titel of the film?
Description by remember:

I'm looking for a movie. Probably produced in the early eighties.
The film is pretty macabre.
Here is the basic theme.
Two sisters. The older sister is thin, depressed, gray, probably borderliner. The younger mache is thick, shrill, colorful, superficially life-threatening. The darling of Daddy. It is called by all Suger, Honey, Sweetie or something like that.
They live together in a house. In the garden is an old swing. The older sister hates the younger ones, which hardly takes them into account or does not really disturb them.
Then they go to visit the father. He is living elsewhere ...

Thanks for your help!
Cecili

I saw the film almost 15 years ago. Three memories I have: the younger sister rocking laughing. With a lollipop. She is already grown up. The older sister eats glass to hurt herself. The father is around the 70 and lives somewhere in a kind block house. I know there are very little information. ��
The Sisters are 25 and 35 maybe.

Based on what you're saying I'm thinking of The craft or night of the comet. Maybe night of the Demons.

Maybe Alice sweet Alice

Or Some Girls

Last edited:
Quite a challenge! This one of those films that if you had seen you
would know from these clues. I've never seen it.

Not “The Craft” they are not sisters and there is no father and there are four of them, not two.

Not “Night of the Comet” (one of my favorite movies!) No father in that, no swing in a garden.

Not “Night of the Demons” not sisters, no father, the movie takes place in a mortuary.

Not “Alice, Sweet Alice”. The younger sister kills the older sister and there is no father in it.

And he is from Australia! Guess he's named for the film.

I was very young when I saw the movie. Until then, I had no special cinematic preferences. This film was different. And I knew at once that I liked this other. "Sweetie" shaped my taste for films.

Back