Hello forum :)

Hello, I'm 16 years old and from Sweden. When I grow up I want to live in England.

I've liked movies for as long as I remember, my mother introduced me to Woody Allen movies when I was about 10 and that was when I started respect and understand how differing movies can be whilst still being great in their own way.

Now I watch movies every day (I try to plan ahead so that I have one to watch for the day after) but I have no education in the profession whatsoever.

My dream would be to become a director but I try to not get comfortable with the idea as I realize it's a very high expectation. What I'm currently trying to do is start to create some kind of movie or shortfilm however it's hard as I have no friend who is interested in the profession and I just started "Gymnasium" in Sweden which I'll have to go through for 3 years.

I have little idea how I'll make it into the branch but I'll work hard and hopefully it'll work out.

'sup & hello :)

Your new school have a drama department? Could be a great place to find aspiring actors looking for an opportunity. :cool:

Back