• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

DEADLY GAMBLE first feature Now on Cable VOD

DEADLY GAMBLE 10k feature Now on Cable VOD

Hey guys,

Just wanted to tell you a bit about my first feature film DEADLY GAMBLE. DG is a horror/thriller film about gambling addiction. The main character Andrew Cain(Bernard Glincosky) is into the Russian mafia for a large amount. If they are not paid back in time him and his family members will be held accountable.

Not having any money and only a dream, I wrote the script to fit an affordable budget. The budget ended up being $10,000 that I got invested from two small investors at $5000 a piece. I made the film and it got picked up for distribution by a distributor out in LA. I was informed it got accepted by cable On demand and it came out 24th.
It is on Verizon, Comcast, Dish and Cox. It is under horror genre and "SD." I think if you want to watch a good film with some good acting and twists for a small budget you may enjoy this! Check it out!

Here is the trailer https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9sfbW4n-0qU

Best,

Mario Cerrito III

Last edited:
Back