• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Indie Action Film - Matrix Prequel

Hi All,

I am a big fan of this forum and have always turned to it for interesting threads of indie goings on in the community.

I am an upcoming director currently working on an ambitious project. It's a prequel to the ground breaking and genre defining Sci-fi movie 'The Matrix'. It follows our main protagonist Agent Smith years before the events of the original trilogy.

We don't have express permission from Warner bros but we are passionate film makers with an extremely talented production team and cast. We intend to release a trailer for the film on the 1st August and would love it to gain as much traction as possible.

Would also love to hear what people think about the idea and concept!!

To check out the project feel free to either check out our Pre-Launch page

- https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-matrix-prequel-the-rise-of-smith-adventure-drama/coming_soon

Or our Instagram channel is rise_of_smith

We have amassed 1300 followers in just a few weeks which I think is pretty good going :)

Thank you so much for your time.

All the best,

The Armitage Brothers

Sounds cool to me but your risk a lot with a film like that.
Best of luck :)

btw i moved this thread to promotion

Would also love to hear what people think about the idea and concept!!
I don't like it. An upcoming director with an extremely talented production
team and cast should (in my opinion, of course) make a terrific original
short film.

But it's great you have 1300 followers!

BTW: is your link correct? It won't open for me.

I clicked to the page expecting the trailer. Then I came back here to see it's not released yet.

I think it would have been good to release your campaign with the trailer, because you got a click out of me but it was fruitless.

Back