Galena, Illinois. Great rural location!

If you are looking for a great location for next to nothing. I have a friend with a 100 yr. old house and 43 acres in Galena, Illinois. A small cast & crew would be able to board at the house, otherwise there are a couple motels nearby. There is a mile long wooded dirt road and a pond on the rolling property. The house is brick and decorated with antiques and artifacts (oldguns,stuffed bear,old paintings,indian artifacts etc..).

You can use his property for $50 a day. He will board up to 10 people 6 comfortably. For an extra $30 he will cook the meals for cast and crew depending on size plus the cost of food. If you would like more details, contact me.

55.jpg

55B.JPG

55C.JPG

55D.JPG

55E.JPG

55F.JPG

Actually all 3 scheduled are horror. The one in Sept. is titled "Unaware" http://www.unawaremovie.com and the other 2 being shot in July are "Beware 2" and "Spookhouse". I also will have a role in "Spookhouse" as a mentally challenged farmhand, that gets mentally and physically abused by his brother. I am looking forward to seeing these happen.

Thanks for the reply. Sounds like a fun part you are playing. You'll have to keep us updated on how you do with it. :)

Wish I lived closer, I would use the location as well. Seems like it's off to a good start so far though. ;)

Back