Professional and Experienced Music Composer

Hi everyone,

I'm Ben, and I'm a British music composer and sound designer based in Leeds, England, with a wide range of experience on indie film projects. I'm a full-time freelancer dedicated to delivering on-time, on budget, and to the utmost quality. As a result, much of my business comes from returning clients, who trust in me to deliver, regardless of the schedule and music required. Please take a look at the testimonials page on my website to find out what others thought of my work and services.

My portfolio/website: www.benrawles.com

Thanks for your interest,

Ben

My latest testimonial from Marvin Apacible at Loud Panda Games:

"Ben provided both custom music and sound effects for our indie game. He gave us a very reasonable price and was able to deliver quality work on time even on our tight schedule. He is also very easy to work with and accommodated all our requested revisions without hesitation."

My latest testimonial from Writer and Director, Alysia Anderson.

"Working with Ben was an absolutely wonderful experience! He was incredibly professional throughout the process and responded to all of my questions, comments, and inquiries instantly. Not only was he immensely patient with the music process, the end product was incredible and I could not imagine my film any other way!

Ben knows exactly what he’s doing with music and his work has the unique ability to transport your emotions to exactly where they need to go. Very polite and caring toward your project, and priced more than reasonably. I highly recommend working with him and definitely will collaborate with Ben again in the future!"

Hi Ben!

I really like your work, your songs are great. You're able to set some really unique atmosphere and feelings in your music.

I'm an independent filmmaker from Montreal and I look forward to contact you for future projects!

Hi Ben!

I really like your work, your songs are great. You're able to set some really unique atmosphere and feelings in your music.

I'm an independent filmmaker from Montreal and I look forward to contact you for future projects!

Hi Chadamo!

Thanks for getting in touch, and for your kind words! I look forward to hearing from you.

-Ben

My soundtrack will be playing at the Short Film Corner at Cannes Film Festival! Congrats to the extremely talented team behind short film 'Geester'.

Back