• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Live interview with Ultimate Film Festival Survival Guide author Chris Gore

Chris Gore, author of the Ultimate Film Festival Survivor Guide (it is up to its 4th edition now), and host of Festival Pass with Chris Gore will be the guest this Tuesday February 23rd at 6pm pacific time and 9pm eastern on the show Filmnut. You can instant message in your questions live during the show and you can watch it on:

http://www.thestream.tv

Of course Chris is also a co-host on G4's Attack of The Show...

If you miss the show live, I will post a link to it here the next day. Also, while we do give priority to live questions, if you know you can't watch it live but have a question, post it in this thread and I'll see if I can work it in.

Best,
Jeff Schubert

What will this interview be about? Festivals? Indie film? Chris Gore? Thanks

Chris had a scheduling conflict come up so we are going to start the interview a half hour earlier at 5:30pm pacific and 8:30pm eastern time... again, will post the link to the interview by tomorrow for those who miss it live.

jeff

Back