Soundtracks for Indepedent Films.

I started this topic to see if any indepedent film makers out there are in need for originally composed music for their films. I started off about six years ago making short films. Shortly after becoming very interested in the art of film, I felt my films would be much more complete if the music was original as well. I started creating music that was inspired from my film and imagination. I have used many different instruments to get the sounds I need and that I hear in my head. I consider my self to be more on the experimental side when looking how to create the sound that I am looking for. PLaying guitars with violin bows, recording vocals through effects proccessors, and have custom made sound modules. Recently I have been spending most of my time creating my work solely on a variety of pc programs. I work with programs such as Reactor, Pro Tools, Garage Band, Cubase, Fruity Loops, and Live. I am attending several music enginering and producing classes in the San Diego area at the time as well. If anyone if looking for original music to fit their film I would love to see there work and see if I feel that I would be an appropriate match for doing there soundtrack. You can contact me at my email at

Blokefromthestates@Juno.com

Thank you,
Anthony.

Back