• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch World Of Big Ideas!

Hello everyone,

World Of Big Ideas is our latest film written/directed by John James Fox and produced by me!

The film follows a charming rogue whose out to make money by bluffing his way into the banks favour...

World Of Big Ideas can be seen on www.youtube.com/watch?v=87kzStleWkA and please do write your reviews...

nice and concise piece...well made. I don't know about that lead actor though, he was a little bit...british. ;) Just Kidding, acting seemed right on to me. Nice job eddie.

Thank you for watching Knightly and Robert. And your right about the actor he is a little bit, British.

The editing was by John James Fox on Final Cut Pro and hes pretty much an expert!

I enjoyed driving the VW Beetle during production aswell.

Last edited:
And the comments on World Of Big Ideas are still coming in on youtube.com, and the reviews are still quite brilliant...

I thought i'd let you all know that The World Of Big Ideas has been broadcast on Propeller TV (Sky Channel 195) already four times last month and will be shown again as part of their five week schedule on the 8th & 14th June!

WOW!

I watched it on the 23rd May when i got back from Cannes and it feels weird when your sat in your living room seeing yourself on television.

You know on average there are about 8 million viewers on Propeller in the UK, so if they watch "The World Of Big Ideas" i wonder what there all thinking...

Thanks Knightly!

I shall be watching myself on tv again in the next hour, so plenty of time to make myself a cup of tea...

Back