• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Golden Owl Teaser! (insane super hero)

Here is a teaser for a web series I'm creating called The Golden Owl.

The concept of the whole series is that he is brutal vigilante that also has serious mental problems. He isn't afraid of anyone, and will stop at nothing to deliver his idea of justice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3PBN4GxSyg

Thank you for viewing. Tell me what you think ;)

This actually sounds like a pretty cool concept but man...Your execution is terrible. Slow down. Think about what you're trying to evoke and develop a plan for getting from point a to z.

Also, know where you're strong and where you're weak. Maybe you're a great writer but lack technical knowledge in film. If that's the case, outsource your work to people who can make it happen.

Best of luck, sir.

Thank you. And yes it definitely needs more light. I was really excited because I got the costume in the mail that day and wanted to film something. The actual filming of the first episode is very soon, and rest assured there will be plenty of light.

As for the teaser itself I wanted it to be dark, and I noticed the more I watch it that it may be too dark and grainy; I just had no way to use my lighting equipment in the setting I randomly came upon. I was more focused on the sound aspect while editing. I wanted it to sound dark and mysterious even if the video may have been too dark.

Thank you for the criticism though I appreciate it. I'll share the first episode with you guys when it is completed.

Back