• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Looking for feedback for 25 page script

I've written a short film (25 pages) and am looking for feedback. Problem is TSL only accepts shorts films under 10 minutes and feature films over 90 minutes so I'm not sure where I should post it.

E. Hunter and R. Webster are on the run in the Old West, one from his past and the other from the law. The latter is hot on their tail and will stop at nothing to bring these men down.

It takes time to review and provide feedback on scripts. I presently can't due to lack of time.

Others here may have more time. Best bet is to post a link to it here. You could store it on eg mediafire.com. The downside is that you're posting your short on a public forum. If you don't want to do that, I'd simply ask people to review it and offer to send it via email directly to them.

ReelAuthors offer a paid review service. We don't usually provide feedback on Shorts but will do so as a special order - we get such requests a few times a month. We charge $50 for two pages of feedback on Shorts under 30 pages. PM if interested and I'll ensure you get 20% additional notes. If our analyst cannot provide guidance on ways to improve your Short, we guarantee we'll refund your entire fee. I assume you don't want to pay but thought I would mention our service just in case.

Last edited:
Back