• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Subtle but dramatic

Hey everyone, I am hoping to find someone who can help me with music. I am looking for some dramatic but subtle music if anyone can help me or point me in the right direction It would be much appreciated!!!!

That's rather vague. Do you have a genre in mind? An instrumental preference? What is the scene/film about?

You also have to keep in mind that this is a very subjective question - dramatic to you may be boring or cliche to me.

I'd prefer piano. My short is a darker film about a teenager.
I have a whole album devoted to subtle dramatic piano called "Ivory". I also have an album of dark dramatic textures called "Edge of Darkness" Check them out and also browse through the genres to see if there is anything else that might work. Hopefully it will help with your production. Check out the Tune Peddler Music Library in my signature to listen to these tracks.

I have a whole album devoted to subtle dramatic piano called "Ivory". I also have an album of dark dramatic textures called "Edge of Darkness" Check them out and also browse through the genres to see if there is anything else that might work. Hopefully it will help with your production. Check out the Tune Peddler Music Library in my signature to listen to these tracks.

Thanks we will be sure to look at your work and see if it works for us thanks for your help.

Back