• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Victorian Cut-Out Theatre Feedback

Well done !! bravo, creative

The dog tells me what to do sometimes. Don't laugh. There I was humping the neighbor's leg in court. Damn dog !!!

Thanks. Yeah, the more I do these, the more I realize the the writing seems to be the focus.

Hi, CBP
Although I don't care for the Ani-Logue series I grinned like a ding-a-ling through this and the other two Victorian Cut-Out Theater pieces.
I very much like the absurd premise, but I'm biased.

What editing programs are you using and how'd you make the shadows in "The Arrangement"?

I think you're holding back on your absurdity.
You can comfortably let the leash out a little more on the dialog nuttiness.

Look forward to the next VCOT!

BTW, did you get a handle on the YT upload parameters?
Most of your videos are fine, but the VCOT Vampire short had compression issues that I see you're aware of.
You can re-upload them.

Thanks for the feedback. Glad you enjoy the Victorian Cut-Out Theatre pieces so far. I'll try to let my freak flag fly on the next one. So far the absurdity has been dictated by the seed idea (my blog describes it best.) At any rate, I'll see if I can stretch a little.

On this project, I used photoshop & Final Cut to animate and edit- Final Cut has a "drop shadow" function that added the depth to "Eternal Kiss", something I wanted to do for this one, but poor pre-planning forced me to go without :(

I'm still tinkering with the formatting, but I think I'm getting the swing of it, thanks for the advice. I realize what the problem was now and may go back and fix the other two, if I can still find the plates.

Back