• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

I want one!

It's called the Orbit Dolly and it's going for about $1500.00 US. Sure, it's a lot of money, but my last major purchase was a Glidecam vest/arm/sled/monitor/battery package that was about $4K. I'm still recovering from that, but I think this is my next purchase down the road. Check out the video:

http://www.digitaljuice.com/djtv/detail.asp?sid=452

Too cool!

By the way, If anyone wants to collaborate in central Florida, let me know.

Looks awesome - being able to use it on track as well is a massive bonus. Wouldn't be that great with a DSLR on though, unless you want a limited shot choice… I think a sit-on dolly would be a better choice for me than that and a wireless FIZ.

Looks awesome - being able to use it on track as well is a massive bonus. Wouldn't be that great with a DSLR on though, unless you want a limited shot choice… I think a sit-on dolly would be a better choice for me than that and a wireless FIZ.

A sit-on would be awesome, but I wonder what those would run. I'd be curious to see a decent monitor mounted on there and see how do-able follow focus would be.

Back