• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Online Screenwriting Group

Hi I'm looking to start a screenwriting meetup. Because of the hurdles I've experienced with other screenwriting meetups and New England weather I intend to have both virtual and physical meetups. For the virtual meetups I plan to use engaging writing prompts to keep the group active and create a repertoire with other members. I think this will encourage more effective conversations about each other's personal work. I figured we could meetup once a month to read, share, and critique our personal works. Any interested screenwriters contact me if interested.

I'm writing a script based on location you come from.
i would love to meet you in person.
want to know lot about people lifestyle there.
the script i'm writing is about canibal who contact through internet , meet in person, and kill and eat them.
I wanna meet you in person!!!
:lol: :weird:

it turns out to be true that side .isn't it ?:yes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejohn123 View Post
the script i'm writing is about canibal who contact through internet , meet in person, and kill and eat them.
:
This actually happened in Germany a few years ago!'

idiot !!
new england in USA.

stay away !!

I'm actually interested. I think it's smart to have lots of experienced, or little experienced screenwriters in a group chat or something so we can help each other out with tips and advice. Just tell me when you would like to do this and I'll join in :)

Back