Krotocam - DIY Steadicam

Hey guys, just wanted to share what I call the Krotocam. Essentially a DIY steadicam....because there isn't enough out there already right? Ha. Anyways, its easy to build, pretty easy to balance, looks pretty good and costs between $30 and $40 bucks. I also talk about a problem I found when using traxxas u-joints and how they can affect your balance. Thanks and let me know what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByI6Ajncs6c

i've seen you present a few tools now and i think most of them are pretty great,
i was especially fond of the crane/shoulder rig

i still think you should give it a go to launch some sort of kickstarter campaign offering these things at 2.5 x cost...
there's a huge market for these things and no real low-budget (as in very low) offers

that way you'd be making a profit on each single unit you make

well, just my 2cents

keep up the good work

i've seen you present a few tools now and i think most of them are pretty great,
i was especially fond of the crane/shoulder rig

i still think you should give it a go to launch some sort of kickstarter campaign offering these things at 2.5 x cost...
there's a huge market for these things and no real low-budget (as in very low) offers

that way you'd be making a profit on each single unit you make

well, just my 2cents

keep up the good work

Maybe in the future I will do something like this, but for now I just want to see people enjoy what they create, gauge reactions and look to better each item. There is one thing that is kinda going on in the background, but until its ready there is no need to talk about it. :) Thanks.

Back