• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Interested in a Script

Hey everyone. So I read fernando97echeverria script, The Standby. I really like it. And I really would like to film it. But I thought I try one more time and see if anyone had a short script. I am kind of looking in the lines of Pulp Fiction and Snatch

DesparadoMan17

I consider it a plus to have someone that is interested in reading a writers script. Especially since there are so many out there. On that note, I would be willing to forward my script to you if you are still in search of "thee" script. Now it is not a short film. It is a feature length but science says that even when you have to much, you can always trim-to-fit.

As a firm believer in knowing that nothing is written in stone I believe your willingness and my willingness could possibly be the break that you and I both are looking for.

The concept for this script is a crime/heist that also gives thrills and drama, plus I'm sure that it can be filmed on a decent budget. Contact me at marcssmith@rocketmail.com if you'd like to hear more. If after reading it and you like it then we most definitely can work something out.

"An unread script may never be seen" MLS

If you don't mind a bit of sci-fi, I wrote a 19-pager for a film student here some time back but I don't think he ever used it. It is specifically written for super-low budgets.

I offer this script to anyone free of charge, so long as I get listed as the screenwriter, so if it appeals to you then have at it!

Attachments

• Lucid (Short Film).zip
    67.7 KB · Views: 95
So does anyone have a good script? Im not trying to sound desperate but I just really want to get myself established this year.

I have posted a short story here . It is titled The last laugh. It is about how an old man
played a trick on his children . THe children hired a nurse to bump him
instead he married one .

I am looking forward to hear from you.
yours truly
Padma

So you're a student ,you're not posting any reels and you're looking for someone to post his ''genious'' script free to use from you and you are telling us that with 1000 dollars you will turn this short script into a masterpiece and it will get theatrical release -_- .

Back