May the 4th be with you

May the 4th be with you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8KjshEWyCI

1) In honor of Star Wars day, what is your favorite Star Wars film out of the six? Only choose 1!

2) Also, what is your favorite Star Wars line?

My answers:

1) Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope. No question. But I gotta say, Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, was pretty epic. :D

2) "Do... or do not. There is no try." -Yoda

Ghah! Totally slipped my mind. Which is weird because I was talking about Star Wars with a co-worker (not unusual) and he mentioned Amazon having a SW sale. Slow am I! So then:

1) either Empire or Jedi, depending on my mood. Yes, sometimes I AM happy and prefer Jedi. I also like the Ewok movies, damnit.

2) resisting the urge to say something about Life Day, you can't go wrong with "let the Wookiee win" or maybe "He says he doesn't like you....I don't like you either."

I also remember seeing, I think in a webcomic, something about the Power Converters being the dancers at the Tashi Station strip club, making Luke's whining a little more appropriate...

Empire is easily the best film of the series, but the original holds the most nostalgia for me.

"Who is more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?" Perhaps the wisest line Lucas has ever written [political comment redacted].

Empire is my favourite, I loved the taun taun in that and anything with lots of snow and ice in is fine by me. I wasn't so keen on Yoda though as I have never liked muppet type creatures, dont get me started on the Ewoks , arrrggghhh

Not sure about my fav line but I do find myself repeating the `I don't like you, either! You just watch yourself; we're wanted men. I have the death sentence on 12 systems` speech

Plain ol' Star Wars is my fave out of the three films they made. :cool:

Hey, I LIKED the Ewok movies...there were at least five, surely.....

....okay, so I'm alone on that one! ;)

Ceolwulf, I will accept your dislike of muppets, though not understand, and thus not get you started!

I've known the muppet characters without even seeing the original TV show when I was a kid. Then I watched the Jason Segel Muppets movie. And they're freaking awesome! Love them.

Hey, I LIKED the Ewok movies...there were at least five, surely.....

....okay, so I'm alone on that one! ;)

Ceolwulf, I will accept your dislike of muppets, though not understand, and thus not get you started!

You're not the only one who likes Ewoks! They're freakin' awesome.

Pretty sure Jedi is my favorite (Empire is a close second, though I love them all).

I'd like to pretend the prequels never happened.

Empire Strikes Back (Great film on so many levels)

"I love you." "I know."
5361519_gal.png

Last edited:
Empire.

It's been totally blown away.

Not.

Maybe...

That's no moon. That's a space station.

Or something the Emperor says in Return, like...

Good. I can feel your anger. I am defenseless. Take your weapon. Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey towards the dark side will be complete.

or

If you will not be turned. You will be destroyed. Young fool. Only now, at the end, do you understand.

or

He's holding a thermal detonator.

But this exchange is pretty awesome, including:

Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerer's ways, Lord Vader. Your sad devotion to that ancient religion hasn't helped you... And, I find your lack of faith distrubing.

Back