• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Slices - The Movie

Preorders for the Slices DVD are now available at Amazon.

slices_dvd_cover_bd.jpg

Follow the journey of The Insomniac (Matthew Olivo of Repulsion) - sleepless nights have been taking their toll. Professor Lucius Phibes (Trent Haaga) presents the Theater of the Macbre, a full night of chilling films, as The Insomniac slowly discovers that the narrow line between fantasy and reality is slipping away.

Five directors bring an anthology of five unique tales:

The Exterminator - In a dystopian future, a CEO (Chuck Williams) tasked with trimming the population of "undesirables" finds himself on the other side of the fence.

Dead Letters - Washed-up author Ashley Freeman (Dan Lookabill) always had a hard time letting go. The death of his wife was particularly hard. What better way to relive your fond memories, than by rewriting it?

The Range - Life in the old west will never be the same, after Col. Thadeus Caine (Brett Culpepper) and Skillet Bob (David C. Hayes) encounter what every spaghetti western needs - zombies? It's just beginning.

Night Scream - College kids partying in an isolated cabin, a knock on the door in the middle of the night, a damsel in distress... this will end well.

Turnout - MJ (Emilee Wilson) is a bit of a matchmaker, and there's nowhere better for nature-lovers to pop the question than on the trail. A picnic, a ring... an axe?

Genre distributor Brain Damage Films has set a street date release for August 4th, 2009.

The official website for Slices - The Movie is currently being revamped - look for more details there soon.

Preorder your Slices DVD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_cb-8liGMq0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_cb-8liGMq0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

Last edited:
Holy shit you have Trent? I love Trent...such a talented guy. I heard he stopped acting and went to doing more writing. But apparently his IMDb says otherwise.

SLICES looks really cool man. If budget permits next period I'll order me one. I'll also be sure to spread the word to friends of mine who have worked with Trent...they might totally be into this.

Take care. Good luck with sales.

Is there a way to buy this movie that more directly financially benefits you?

Unfortunately that doesn't help the actual distributor pay their bills. :(

Gotta keep these smaller genre distributors kickin', too. :)

Understood...

I'm thrilled to see ANYTHING new done as an anthology and wish you the best of luck! Can't wait to see it!

M1chae1 said:
I'll also be sure to spread the word to friends of mine who have worked with Trent...they might totally be into this.

Forgot to mention - Trent's going to be at our DVD Signing event next Saturday (August 8th), if any of your buddies happen to be in Los Angeles. (linkage)

Knightly said:
reminded me of the old TBS late night stuff :)

Thanks, man. :cool:

I pity the foo's who ordered this movi.... err.. I mean... It's awesome! Really!
smiley_ninja.gif

Release date was yesterday, so there's copies flyin' all over the place right now.

It's been an experience, that's for sure. :)

Back