• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

IN SEARCH OF MUSIC FOR MY NEW SHORT FILM!!!

Hello, I'm Gage Welch and I am on the search for someone who would be willing to make a soundtrack or even just a song for my upcoming short film titled Retribution.

What we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who would be able to make western/country sounding songs. The type of songs may differ as we do need some action sounding songs, some sad slow songs, suspenseful songs, etc.

The film itself is not western, but it does take place in a town full of redneck drug dealers and a bunch of tough guys.

If you are interested or would be willing to help we would truly appreciate it! The film is LOW BUDGET so we are looking for someone who would be willing to either do it for FREE or for very very cheap! You will of course get credit for your work in the film, so you do get some recognition! Our last short film drove in about 50,000+ views so people will hear your work! Let me know if you are interested by leaving me your email or someway to contact you!

Thank you!!!
-Gage Welch

Hi Mr. Welch

I'm Berk Bekar from Turkey. I work on my semi-professional home studio and composing songs for years.

I'd really like to work on your movie. Budget is okay for me. We can talk about it. If we agree, then I send you a western song show that I can do somethings like that. If you like, I'd like to work for you.

Here's my e-mail: berkbekar2@gmail.com

Regards

http://www.berkbekar.com

Hi!

You say you're looking for different music styles (suspense etc).. I just wanted to ask if you want all of them to have the western/country feel?
Or is the country-style soundtrack separate to the suspense and action tracks?

What we are looking for:
Here is an example of what kind of sound we are looking for: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPlIXgKI8ew

The film is LOW BUDGET so we are looking for someone who would be willing to either do it for FREE or for very very cheap!

That is a pretty tough style to do on that level, needing great recording and mixing skill and at least a few live musicians (or a good multi-instrumentalist).

Maybe you'd be better off trying to license music like this (maybe from a country group? Check stuff out on Youtube?). I doubt one can (or would) produce this kind of stuff for little or nothing.

Still, good luck with it!

Composer

Hey, I like the sound of it, I am a semi-professional composer who is looking to boost my portfolio and I would love to work on your film. I believe in bringing high quality music and would work to your time scale.

I have tracks up-loaded to Soundcloud.com

www.soundcloud.com/ohoskinsmusic

Please take a listen and let me know what you think?

Please e-mail me at owzmusic@gmail.com if you are interested in working together

I'm looking for them to have a somewhat country/western feel to them, but for example I need a piece for a car chase, and that isn't going to be really western at all.

There may be some music that might fit what you're looking for in my catalog, which is fully searchable with full metadata (instruments, genres, moods, etc.). Many of the tracks have alternate versions as well. I'm open to licensing any of this music for a very reasonable amount - just get in touch.

http://www.resolutionmusiccollection.com

Finding a composer to write something like that for your project for cheap or free may be difficult...I love the Hell on Wheels theme, but it is an Emmy nominated theme composed by Academy Award winning (original score for Brokeback Mountain and Babel) composer Gustavo Santaolalla, with considerable investment in production and recording. To find somebody who could compose something fresh at that level for free is highly unlikely.

Hello, I'm Gage Welch and I am on the search for someone who would be willing to make a soundtrack or even just a song for my upcoming short film titled Retribution.

What we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who would be able to make western/country sounding songs. The type of songs may differ as we do need some action sounding songs, some sad slow songs, suspenseful songs, etc.

Here is an example of what kind of sound we are looking for: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPlIXgKI8ew

The film itself is not western, but it does take place in a town full of redneck drug dealers and a bunch of tough guys.

If you are interested or would be willing to help we would truly appreciate it! The film is LOW BUDGET so we are looking for someone who would be willing to either do it for FREE or for very very cheap! You will of course get credit for your work in the film, so you do get some recognition! Our last short film drove in about 50,000+ views so people will hear your work! Let me know if you are interested by leaving me your email or someway to contact you!

Thank you!!!
-Gage Welch
Hi, I'm Joe.
I'm in a Band called Twisted Revolution. We have some music we'd love to be featured in an indie film.
I reckon some of our tracks would fit the bill in your film. Here is a link to the soundcloud, have a listen, if you like it I can send you the full EP. If you'd like to use it just drop an email and ask.

twistedrevolution@outlook.com

https://soundcloud.com/twisted-revolution-1

Back