Greetings from NC!

My name is Jet. I am a writer/director from North Carolina. I have written and directed 3 features. NIGHT FEEDERS (available on Netflix) was shot in 2006. Aliens and rednecks...that's all I will say...ok, cheesy. I have another feature that will be completed by end of this month called NEVER FEED THE TROLL. I look forward to reading comments here about other films. OH YEAH...I'm not trying to sell my films here. I'm here to meet other filmmakers and learn new things. Never too old to learn.

Here's a FREE link to watch Night Feeders. (It's on HULU also, but the sound is too low to hear and the commercials will blow you out of the chair.) This link is better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FypFLehvvJk

Last edited:
Moderator, I think I may have been out of line posting the link. Please excuse or delete if you like. I should have read the rules first. Sorry.

I wanna see Aliens and rednecks. Sound kinda like a game I used to play called redneck rampage. It was awesome. great sound track to.

1611-1.jpg

I wanna see Aliens and rednecks. Sound kinda like a game I used to play called redneck rampage. It was awesome. great sound track to.

1611-1.jpg

Check out the link, Gooberman (Night Feeders Link). You might enjoy it. I'm interested in knowing what you think.
BTW, the game looks cool.

Back