Joining the Ranks of Bloggers

Good point re video size - that was a weird default on Blogger that I will try to change - and thanks for checking it out

EDIT: TrueIndie: If you go to the bottom right hand corner of the video (within Blogger), you'll see the words YouTube, then a square (for lack of a better word) to the right of the words. If you mouse over the square, the words Full Screen appear. Click there, and you get the larger/full screen version of the videos.

Last edited:
Thanks Richy! The day with the process trailer was pretty damn amazing. It was most equipment and personnel that I've worked with. We had 3 cameras rolling that day - a 2nd Arri Alexa + the GoPro that we used for video "shot" by one of the characters.

It does seem good, I'm interested especially in your "Writing Truth Within Fiction" kind of thing, if I see more of that, I'm in.

I just read through a few of the most recent ones.
How is blogging working out for you ?

Been at it for a while now.

How is blogging working out for you ?

Overall it's good, but my goals on it are fairly limited. I want to continue to get the name of both of my movies out there, and also raise my own profile a bit. I've always said that over the long term I'd rather write than produce, so the more I can get myself out there in the world (electronically at least), the better.

The number of views per post is up A LOT, which is great.
I've got an increasing number of people re-posting it on facebook & re-tweeting the link on twitter, all of which I appreciate.

Back