I think i'm addicted to...

Are those collard greens? If so there are two basic items missing.
(1) Ham, bacon or some other smoked fat meat cooked with them for seasoning and flavor.
(2) Buttermilk cornbread made in a iron skillet (which is the only way to make it that is fit to eat).

I can make a meal out of that (and did so last week since greens are in season here).

Of course the only fit beverage to go with a meal like that is sweet iced tea (with the sugar brewed in which is the only fit way to make it).

I guess I can assume that the "ala" in your location does not refer to Alaska.

My place of work makes the BEST greens EVER!!!

And I'm down with cornbread, but I almost always feel like I need to drown it in butter, just to make it moist enough to go down. Virginia has a nice twist on cornbread, called spoonbread. It's basically the same damn thing, except so much more moist that it's almost like bread pudding. Great stuff!

And Alcove, there ain't nothing wrong with a moob! Embrace them, gents! No literally, embrace them, it feels nice.

That being said, boobs>moobs (they are, in fact, two different things). I think there's a genetic basis for this. Boobs provide nourishment for infants. Nourishment is good. For this reason, I do not find it surprising that even straight women and gay men also like boobs. They're like chocolate, pizza, and puppies -- everybody loves them!

That being said, boobs>moobs (they are, in fact, two different things). I think there's a genetic basis for this. Boobs provide nourishment for infants. Nourishment is good. For this reason, I do not find it surprising that even straight women and gay men also like boobs. They're like chocolate, pizza, and puppies -- everybody loves them!

Except bottle-fed formula junkies of course. They all grew up to be alcoholics. :yes:

They're like ... puppies -- everybody loves them!

They're delicious!!!!!!

Dog_meat.jpg

:lol: Woolly mammaries. :lol:

I guess I'm addicted to coffee. And alcohol. Neither in a serious way, but I've tried to give both up at various stages and can never last more than a week or so. Suppose they are both okay in small doses.

I'm probably a little addicted to sports. Every season I try not to invest in certain teams, but then still find myself watching every game, feeling elated by wins or gutted by close losses and that sort of thing, even though I know it has no bearing on my life whatsoever.

I guess I'm kind of addicted to my own self-doubts and insecurities too. Otherwise I'd change them, right? :hmm:

Guess I'm addicted to film too, but we all are I imagine, otherwise we wouldn't be here now would we.

It's still there, stronger than ever. I've been saving the Jalapeno vinegar for pickling other stuff, and will also be trying it out on chips next time we have some.

nom

For all you USIT'ers, thats propah british CHIPS btw. Not fries or whatever you call them. Ok? :P

Back