hey

I'm a college student in MD who loves making films and hope some day I can make a living off of it. I've always been interested in making films; but got increasingly interested throughout my high school career when I learned of machinima and produced my own works under the alias "deadly alive" (my Gamertag). When my life took a step towards the real world with the move to college, I gave up machinima and started working on live action movies and have been working to improve my abilities ever since.

If I had to characterize myself as one specific role in the movie creation business I would consider myself to mainly be a director. I do however thoroughly enjoy the writing aspect and generally love doing one with the other. I am also an editor of all my projects; using Sony Vegas 7 as my program of choice with the assistance of Adobe After Effects for special effects.

In short I'm well versed in many aspects of film making, but know I have a lot more to learn before some real progress can be made.

I hope this site will provide a good source to communicate with others so we can mutually grow our film making capabilities.

~ C

Back