Jola.. or uh.. Aloha.

Hi.

It was stated I should introduce myself if I'm going to "promote". So here I am.
I'd love to say I'm going to stick around and be a productive and Contributive member of the forums - but in the twelve years I've spent staring at computer screens I've found that that is rarely the case. But hey - who knows - I'll give it a shot.

I'm in Hawaii. I've written a few screen plays, created a music video and an hour long "documentary" of a small West Virginian town I lived in for a year. (I thought it was just too interesting a place not to document it.) And I've written music/composed for the last twelve years. (For a couple of aborted games, and a short film that I have no idea what became of.)

Looking forward to Paul Thomas Anderson's next flick (The Master), been meaning to check out "Super 8", and as I write this, it occurs to me that the french animated film "The Illusionist" is probably available state-side by now.

Lawerance of Arabia, 7 Samauri, and the closing shot in Full Metal Jacket all shook the world when I first saw them.

erm.. I suppose that's a functional introduction? o.O

Hi!
-@

Back