hey everyone

Hey Zen. Just doing the day job thing and working on a documentary. Then it's movie time again plus writing another script. You know, the usual, lol. Great to hear from ya.

Hey,

I havent been on as regularly as i used to be since i moved to the States a month ago.

So i may be missing things myself but i do know some other regulars have film contests and projects happening...

I've lived and moved from a lot of countries. This time it was from Portugal, although i had been there for only a short while. Before that was Spain for a few years.

How far is Lynchburg for Nashville? I'll be visiting the JD distillery in a few months...

I've lived and moved from a lot of countries. This time it was from Portugal, although i had been there for only a short while. Before that was Spain for a few years.

How far is Lynchburg for Nashville? I'll be visiting the JD distillery in a few months...

It's only about 70 miles. Probably an hour and a half away from where I'm at pending traffic. That's awesome man, I've never been there before, yet years ago a comedian from there named Randy Howard traveled around doing his show. Funny guy.

Back