Could Spielberg have done a better Hitler video?

Those Hitler viral videos from the movie, "Downfall" have been really funny, though they're getting old. That said, they're cheap and cheesy, which is why they're good. So could Spielberg, with his mega-millions in budgets, have done made them better?

I don't think so.

ah i see, well no one can say for sure to be honest, and lets face it, the videos were made by people being honest, these are people mostly with no money (generalising) so they have nothing to lose and only to gain.

out of curiosity which hitler vid was your favourite? iv only seen a couple and the iphone 4s was the funniest for me.

I had to click on the Hillary link to know what you were talking about. I remember someone doing one of those back a while ago, and I think it was probably the first of its kind. I didn't realize they (or people) had done it more than once with different stories. That's a pretty funny concept.

Someone should have a contest to see who could come up with the funniest one...

people laughed at those?

Hmm... I remember the first one, the xbox live one.

A bunch of us were sitting around watching it with straight faces, except the guy showing it to us. Lol

These are no-budget videos, but they're funny as hell. The question is, could Steven Spielberg have done a better job with his mega budget?

Some of them are very funny but they are overdone.

And I don't see why having more money would make it better. They're just changing the words...

If you're talking about the sort of thing below, this one is over 5 years old. They're only made for no budget because all the footage is effectively stolen. It's a circular argument because the original footage was expensive in the first place or maybe I'm missing something?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHF06w-6xPk

yeah, its kinda weird referring to them as no budget videos... just stolen footage and subtitles (or in that Vader one, clever editing)

Lol, I bet most of those Hitler videos have a "directed by" at the end

Back